How to take Cd and apply it to Phong Emit?

Hello, I have coloured a geo sop and I want to apply it to Phong-Material to emit to make a constant flat look, currently, it still affected by lights/shadows. :confused:

For a flat look, instead of a Phong Mat, apply a Constant MAT to your Geo COMP. By default the Constant MAT has a white (1,1,1) color and it will be multiplied with your SOP point colors, which means the end result will be rendered in the SOP colors, and light & shadows will not be taken in consideration.

Thank you nettoyeur, it probably the way to go, I’ve just realized my object has a different noise value because I made the object using Noise-To-Chop-Sop. I have another question. How to transfer colour attribute from one geometry to another? I assume it should be made by Point node, I’ve connected to the same object with same points number, I just need to take one $Cd and apply it to the other one. :question:

I got a help on Facebook page, attaching an image, it worked for me to get the colours! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Another offered solution :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: