Surface Pro 4

A meaningful year ahead to everyone!

Just gotten a surface4 to run TD.
Anyone knows how l can enlarge TD’s menu?
It is so tiny.
It’s difficult both with the pen and finger touch (with my pinkie and l am a skinny Asian)!
Anyone tried remapping with something like Radial Menu, does it work?

Many thanks and cheers!

I have not used this for a while but I plan to get a surface Book in a week or two so will need either this trick, or special glasses for Touchdesigner!

from ancient release notes - to try this, open the text port and set the language mode to T-script…

let us know if it still works! I’ll try it later tonight too.

rod.

The UI trick I posted above seems to not affect the Op Creation Menu size but does make parameter boxes and textport easier to see. values above 3 can make the GUI a bit strange in some places for me, but may depend on your resolution etc.

Oh, and it seems you can’t hack T-Script from the textport any more. You need to type it into a DAT then run it (Text DAT, for example)

Yet to try if it works…
Thanks Rod!

I end up using the accessibility Magnifier feature a lot.

access it quickly using <+> and ↔ to zoom in and out when you get a microscopic menu. I’ve put a RFE in for some way to scale up the menus in Touch so feel free to bump it in a month or so :slight_smile:

r.

Has there been any progress on this problem? I have a Surface Pro 3 but have the same issue.

Very frustrating - one reason I bought this surface was to be able to run TD!!

099 uses a different UI sizing approach, try the latest build and see if that does the trick for you.