ShaderToy inport error

Hello , I am getting an error when i use some of the glsl codes into TD from Shadertoy, I am using
the patch that was uploaded here in the forum . It transforms the code so it can be used in TD.
I am getting this error :
error C1115: unable to find compatible overloaded function “textureCube(sampler2D, vec3)”
I dont understand coding , but i am sure this is something that just need to be replaced with other line and it will work.If someone can help me would be great
Thanks.

Switching the function name to “texture” rather than “textureCube” might fix it. I’m assuming you’re using a GLSL TOP or GLSL Multi TOP rather than a GLSL Mat. Also, I can’t guarantee the z component of your vec3 will work. It would be helpful if the TouchDesigner wiki gave more instructions on how to perform texture lookups into cube maps.

[url]http://www.derivative.ca/wiki088/index.php?title=Write_a_GLSL_TOP[/url]

texture(sTDCubeInputs[0], vUV.stp); // first cube input

Ya the GLSL docs are a bit light as you can rely on the quite thorough OpenGL docs, and just use the Derivative Wiki for TouchDesigner specific uniforms and such.

Sampling using texture() will work as the texture function is heavily overloaded. GLSL uses the texture function regardless of whether its cube or not, you just have to feed a cube map texture and vec3 instead of vec2 for sampling position.

From OpenGL docs:

Link to where I quoted from below:
opengl.org/wiki/Sampler_(GLSL#Basic_texture_access