[SOLVED] IP camera

Hi,

I want to stream the camera of my Android device to Touch Designer.

For now, I am using the IP Webcam Android application (This application create a IP camera from the camera feed and stream it)
with IP Camera Adapter (create a virtual webcam for windows to use in various application supporting DirectShow [url]http://ip-webcam.appspot.com/[/url] )

When I open skype I can see and use my virtual camera, but In Touch Designer’s Video Device In TOP, the device is nowhere to be found.

Any ideas ?
Thanks

Not sure if this relates, but Touch can’t deal with streaming video…

Well, the IP webcam application stream the video content, but the IP Camera Adapter software ( from my understanding ) take the stream and simulate a webcam that is connected to your computer.

For the ones who still searching how to connect an IP camera to Touch Designer, I found this direct show filter. All you have to do is download it, install it and the device should be in the list of the Video Device In TOP

azcendant.com/IPCamOverview.html

Just a heads up, I have been using this freeware filter without any issues:
alax.info/blog/1216

Thanks ! I’ll check that out

IP Camera Viewer is a excellent free software to view your IP and USB cameras. The interface is intuitive and it works well with every model of IP camera. This is an excellent security tool.