MIDI Mapper learn feature

On derivative.ca/wiki088/index … per_Dialog it states “There is no auto-learn currently”.

Is there any info on when this MIDI learn feature will be enabled ?

Hi axel,
Its something we’d like to do but currently in the realm of low-medium priority, so not specific date.

By the way, you are referring to the 088 documentation which is quite old, please use the currently documentation here (it is the same in this case)
docs.derivative.ca/Main_Page

Hi Ben, thanks for the answer. I brought it up since we recently made a “solo” feature available for I-CubeX digitizers, which quickly disables all sensor inputs but one and is hence specifically useful for a MIDI learn function on the receiving (software) end, in this case TD. See also infusionsystems.com/support/wik … figuration.

Although I-CubeX can also be easily interfaced via OSC, there are advantages for using MIDI, specifically in the case of our recent product WiDig which can be used to transmit sensor data wirelessly via BLE-MIDI, as shown in this video youtu.be/Z8JV8hqJNcA) requires a USB connection between the WiDig and the computer.

PS at the bottom of docs.derivative.ca/MIDI the link to infusion systems is broken (thanks for the mention) !