Private .toe Saving

TL;DR: Give private .toes the ability to save versions of themselves via project.save().

When a private toe calls project.save(), it doesn’t save. This confuses me for a couple of reasons:

1. Project.save() saves an incremental file anyway, it doesn’t affect the original private toe. So privacy/read-only is maintained.

2. Presumably everything available in the interface of the private toe is designed to be changed by the user. I can’t see how saving this to another file is a problem. If we didn’t want users saving versions, we would leave out the functionality to save.

Maybe it’s because saving would technically be saving another private toe, which the user (most likely) isn’t licensed to do. If that’s the case, can I suggest that private files be exempt from pro limitation if they’re saving an incremental version of themselves? Which is to say, a private toe can save an incremental private toe of itself.

That would save a lot of work integrating preset systems, ui etc. if you just want a project-wide snapshot.

Working well, thanks! Such a massive time saver.