Missing options in Container COMP or error in wiki ?

hello, i just came across a section in the wiki i can-t make sense of.There are some options described in the wiki that i can-t find in the current build of FTE.

derivative.ca/wiki077/index. … ainer_COMP

in the “Parameters - Common Page” section it lists the following options:

Geometry Viewer - Shows a 3D geometry viewer displaying the geometry inside the component. This option is only available for Object components.
Network Viewer - Shows a view of the network inside the component. Similar to the Network Editor pane type.
Parameters - Displays the component’s parameter pane.
Control Panel - Displays the Control Panel, only available for Panel Components.
Control Panel Edit - Displays the Control Panel in edit mode, only available for Panel Components.
Operator Viewer - Displays the node viewer from any operator specified in the Operator Viewer parameter below.

i can only see either Control Panel or Operator Viewer, no matter what node i try, showing network and parameter view sure sounds really usefull :slight_smile:

what am i missing ?

Thanks for pointing that out, it needs to be updated. Some of those features no longer exist. The OP Viewer TOP does render the viewer of any operator now, so that might be helpful.