(Solved) #60880 Artifacts in interface and TOP's

Hello,

I have a strange artifacts in interface and TOP’s, you can see them on attached screenshot.
I tried to reinstall touchdesigner, video card drivers (I use nvidia gtx960), different releases of touchdesigner, but nothing changes. If i open same sketch on other PC it works well and i dont have any artifacts (Other PC is with almos same hardware configuration, windows 10 64bit, core i3, gtx960 or gtx950 ).

Sometimes iterface apeers oversized, sometimes get sime flickering in interface and TOP’s

I will very appreciate any help. Thank you!

One more issue - after pressing viewer active or viewer - there is no way back even if i just clisc any node - it goes to active viewer mode and all other buttons dissapeers. Cannot switch mode or even move node.

The audioplay3 looks like it is in Viewers Always active mode, which can be found via the RMB menu on the network editor (Check box half way down the menu), or toggled via the shortcut keys Shift+a. There’s a bug in that all the buttons should be turned off, which I’ll take a look at sometime.

For the artifacts, video card driver, you are using the same version on both computers? Have you checked to see if there are any newer drivers? You may also need to uninstall the current drivers, reboot, before installing new ones.

Hope this helps.
Selina

1. artifacts solved by re-installation of Windows.
  2. for viewers active thanx fo Selina, it was a “viewer always active mode”, I didn’t know about this feature =)

Small update about this issue: Problem was a conflict of Nvidia driver and Intel graphic driver.
When i turned off internal Intel graphics and uninstall intel driver - bugs disappeared.