FIXED: FieldString Widget on Enter

Hey,

Luckily I have a project at hand in which I can extensively use the new widgets! Its a lot of fun and really nice!!! However I have one little thing not working my way. I try to use the new fieldString widget and I wonder if its somehow possible to use ‘Enter’ as a newline input, and afterwards being able to continue writing. There is the custom parameter of the widget ‘Enter as Newline with no Shift’, which creates a newline but I cant continue writing because my cursor and focus is not on the widget anymore. Should this behave otherwise? Im on Windows 10 and build 099.15230.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Looks like it bumps you out of the field when you press enter. That a bug we will fix for next release. As well we will add a parameter for vertical text alignment which will help this field work as a multi line parameter. To be honest we haven’t tested this functionality so thanks for pointing it out. I will test it more once that bug is fixed…

In the meantime it looks like you can click back in the field and it will let you continue typing.

J

Great. Thanks jarrett for checking… Looking forward to the update:-)

Thanks for the report. This bug applies to all Field COMP and will be fixed in 20019.16050+

Thank you guys! Works in the new update . Happy me